Our Pro Grade 80-15 and Pro Grade 80-20 and Small Grade Commercial systems, are COMMERCIAL GRADE HIGH OUTPUT AND HIGH QUALITY cellular signal repeater enhancement systems, with installation available by certified installers under Industry Canada rules and regulations standards, for RELIABLE indoor cellular communication in large areas such as offices, warehouses, underground parking lots, and are designed, aimed and calibrated to the local cell towers with a proper outdoor antenna set up. These are NOT low output consumer systems available in retail stores. They have output power for multiple indoor areas and high output power to ensure a reliable link with the local cellular network of towers. As a certified installer, we ensure they will not cause excessive RF noise on the local tower network.
These industrial grade systems would cost approx. $48,000.00 + to be installed by Rogers, Bell, or Telus as DAS systems, and our systems are a fraction of that cost. We can arrange the complete installation and calibration of the high output systems to the local cell towers. These HIGH output 5 frequency band systems are set for the uplink and downlink frequencies for ALL the major Canadian cell carriers (Rogers, Bell, Telus, Freedom and Videotron) and all Canadian regional carriers.
These powerful high grade linear repeater systems are for commercial use, and can cover a large or small office area with many cell phone users, underground parking lot areas (such as many condominium parking areas for resident safety), large or small warehouse areas, multiple floor buildings, large indoor area metal and concrete buildings, etc. and the systems can be split into multiple indoor ceiling mount antennas if required, to cover different inside areas (divided by concrete or metal walls) or one very large indoor area (such as most Home Depot Stores across Canada with 6 indoor antennas). We will ensure the calibration of the system to the cell towers and ensure no noise attacks occur on the carrier’s towers, as required by Industry Canada regulation. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE, ADVICE, OR APPROXIMATE SYSTEM COST. We are more than happy to help you. There is no obligation to purchase.
• Improves cellular signal strength inside a building when using your cell phone for voice, text, or 4G LTE data communication, AND PROVIDES A RELIABLE CONNECTION FROM THE INDOOR CELLULAR PHONES TO THE LOCAL CELL CARRIER'S TOWERS IN THE AREA, TO PREVENT DROPPED CALLS.
• Capacity for up to 100 cell phones use at the same time.
• Our systems allow cellular signals to jump the concrete or steel building materials with the cell phone’s weak uplink (only 0.5 Watts), for a reliable connection to the local cell towers in the area
• Increases the cell phone's power to 15 Watts before throwing the uplink at the local cell tower to maintain the connection.
• It also brings the tower’s downlink signals past the building materials and amplifies it to a high 15 Watts level into the indoor areas, so the cell phone will have a high level of downlink signal, when it communicates with the cell tower. The cell phone does not know the system is operating, it simply thinks it is close to and more exposed to the cell tower. Cell phones (voice or 4G LTE data) in the subject indoor area, will then communicate with the improved signal. When a cell phone or cellular device transmits, the signal is received by the inside antenna, boosted to a high level by the amplifier, and then broadcast back to the cell tower to stop the dropped calls or no indoor cell coverage.
• The high output linear systems (80dB Linear Repeaters) have adjustable attenuators for commercial buildings in urban areas to calibrate them to the local cell towers to prevent RF noise attacks on the cell towers (as per Industry Canada rules), maximize indoor coverage areas in buildings and make them adjustable for optional system expansion later. Remote system monitoring is available on our systems also if required.
• They also have software that will automatically shut them down if new cell towers are added in the area, to prevent any amplifier block damage or noise on the carrier networks. Our system calibration to the local cellular tower network, is included with the cost of the systems.
• Installation and cabling services are available around all major cities in Canada.